Your skin regenerates itself every 27 days, with most of the work happening while you sleep. Giving a little extra attention to your PM regimen can go a long way. As a skincare expert, Mary Frances has narrowed her nighttime skin regimen down to these products—many of which can also be found in her morning lineup.
1. Remove: MARA Chia + Moringa Algae Enzyme Cleansing Oil or Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water: Removing makeup or sunscreen prior to cleansing is like rinsing dishes before you put them in the dishwasher, painful but necessary. Depending on my mood, I alternate between using KGD micellar water with a Multiuse Facial Sheet or MARA cleansing oil with a Cleansing Coin. Both remove my makeup, sunscreen, and dirt gently and without leaving behind any residue
2. Cleanse: Joanna Vargas Vitamin C Face Wash + The Cleansing Coins: I’ve had this cleanser on heavy rotation for years. It has a one-of-a-kind formula that cleanses your skin without striping it, reduces the appearance of dark spots, and brightens your complexion. I use a Cleansing Coin to lather it for a deep clean of my pores, and also to remove it.
3. Tone: Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 + The Multiuse Facial Sheets: One must always tone! There is a reason why aestheticians and facialists refer to Lotionp50 as a “facial in a bottle”. It purifies, re-balances, and conditions your skin, and the longer you use it, the stronger results you will see. For deeper penetration, and less waste, I use a Multiuse Facial Sheet to pat it in.
4. Treat + Prevent: Skinbetter AlphaRet Clearing Serum: This acne-fighting retinoid-based serum is one of a kind. It clarifies blemish-prone skin and leaves it hydrated and soothed. It’s powerful, yet gentle and won’t cause any redness.
5. Moisturize: Biologique Recherche Creme Hydravit’s: If my skin is in need of deep moisture, I go with Hydravit’s instead of Dermopurifiante. It’s perfect for dry, dehydrated skin and gives you both instant and long-lasting hydration.
6. Treat: CosMedix Eye Genius: This under-the-radar wonder has the consistency of a thick gel, and it reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, in addition to preventing fine lines. I dab it under and around my eyes, and on my brow bone (basically every except the eyelid).
7. Seal: Furtuna Skin Biphase Moisturizing Oil: This oil plumps, moisturizes, and repairs your skin with just a few drops. I press a tiny amount, just 1-2 drops, over my moisturizer to seal in my whole regimen.
Click here to shop MF’s AM Regimen and other go-to products.